1/3 Photos of Mexican Chicken - Paula and Jamie Deen
Nikki Kate's Note:
Wow I couldn't believe when I went looking for this on Zaar it wasn't here! This is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 by 9-inch pan with the cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the 3 kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
- 3Layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture in the pan, beginning and ending with tortillas.
- 4Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken - Paula and Jamie Deen
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.9 mg
- Sodium 1269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 31.3 g