1/2 Photos of Mexican Chicken Pasta Salad
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 25 mins
Cool, refreshing salad with a Mexican flavor. This can be served as a side dish or entree. (Prep time includes 1 hour refrigeration time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces penne pasta (2 cups uncooked)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then sliced
- 1 -2 stalk celery, sliced thin
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced (optional)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4 -7 ounce) can green chilies
- 1/2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse, and set aside.
- 2Combine all vegetables in a large bowl.
- 3Combine all dressing ingredients; stir thoroughly.
- 4Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- 5Chill 1 hour, then serve.
- 6Note: Instead of mixing lettuce into salad, you can layer it on top to keep it from wilting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.3
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 592.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: