Recipe by SAHMchef
This is a delicious way to cook chicken breasts. It can be served over a bed of lettuce with traditional garnishes (green onion, tomatoes, olives, cilantro avocado) or on top of nacho chips.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown the chicken. Add water, bouillion, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder.
- Cover and simmer 5-10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through. Do *not* boil.
- Serve on top of a salad or create a taco salad with nacho chips, lettuce, and garnishes.