Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe comes from a TOH Healthy CCooking magazine. The contributer is Katrina Lopez. There are alot of Mexican meatballs recipes here but I didn't find a chicken version so I am submitting this one.
- 2 eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cayenne pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, green chilies, cornflakes, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Crumble chicken over the mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or til golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.