Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from a TOH Healthy CCooking magazine. The contributer is Katrina Lopez. There are alot of Mexican meatballs recipes here but I didn't find a chicken version so I am submitting this one.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, green chilies, cornflakes, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Crumble chicken over the mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or til golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.