Recipe by Audrey M
A quick and easy meal to throw together.
Top Review by kittenlm
Wow! This was so easy and delicious!! We used black beans, topped it with sour cream and served taco rice on the side. My husband cut up the chicken and put it in a flour wrap with the rice and gave his new wrap creation two thumbs up!!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, havles
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 2⁄3 cup red kidney beans or 2⁄3 cup black beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese tortilla chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high.
- Place each chicken breast half in a foil packet.
- Spoon salsa over chicken; top with beans.
- Double fold end of foil, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Repeat with other packet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or on a covered grill for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from packet and sprinkle top of chicken with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.