Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy meal to throw together.
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Low-Fat Packet Meal recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high.
- Place each chicken breast half in a foil packet.
- Spoon salsa over chicken; top with beans.
- Double fold end of foil, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Repeat with other packet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or on a covered grill for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from packet and sprinkle top of chicken with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.