Audrey M's Note:
A quick and easy meal to throw together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high.
- 2Place each chicken breast half in a foil packet.
- 3Spoon salsa over chicken; top with beans.
- 4Double fold end of foil, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- 5Repeat with other packet.
- 6Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or on a covered grill for 11 to 13 minutes.
- 7Remove from packet and sprinkle top of chicken with cheese.
- 8Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Low-Fat Packet Meal
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 103.0 mg
- Sodium 839.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 40.4 g