Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy meal to throw together.
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Low-Fat Packet Meal recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium-high.
- Place each chicken breast half in a foil packet.
- Spoon salsa over chicken; top with beans.
- Double fold end of foil, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Repeat with other packet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or on a covered grill for 11 to 13 minutes.
- Remove from packet and sprinkle top of chicken with cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
Wow! This was so easy and delicious!! We used black beans, topped it with sour cream and served taco rice on the side. My husband cut up the chicken and put it in a flour wrap with the rice and gave his new wrap creation two thumbs up!!