1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken Lime Soup
Delicious summery fresh taste!! Revised to our taste from Becel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml becel oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half, diced in half inch pieces
- 946.36-1419.54 ml low sodium chicken broth (depending on how thick you like your soup;I used 4 cups)
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1.23 ml hot sauce (I used about half a teaspoon of tobasco)
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- 1In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium low heat.
- 2Add onions and garlic and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add stock and bring to boil.
- 4Stir chicken in and reduce heat to low.
- 5Partially cover and simmer very gently for about 10 minutes.
- 6In a small bowl, gently combine tomato, avocado, lime juice, hot sauce and cilantro; set aside.
- 7Just before serving, stir in tomato/avocado mixture; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Lime Soup
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 212.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 26.8 g