Delicious summery fresh taste!! Revised to our taste from Becel
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Lime Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 9.85 ml becel oil (I used olive oil)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half, diced in half inch pieces
- 946.36-1419.54 ml low sodium chicken broth (depending on how thick you like your soup;I used 4 cups)
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1.23 ml hot sauce (I used about half a teaspoon of tobasco)
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, rough chopped
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium low heat.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add stock and bring to boil.
- Stir chicken in and reduce heat to low.
- Partially cover and simmer very gently for about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, gently combine tomato, avocado, lime juice, hot sauce and cilantro; set aside.
- Just before serving, stir in tomato/avocado mixture; serve immediately.