1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken in Phyllo
pattikay in L.A.'s Note:
This is a fun and flavorful recipe I got off the side of a box of frozen phyllo dough. The recipe has good flavor, but is not particularly spicy, so feel free to kick up the heat to suit your tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375. Lightly butter cookie sheet.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients excpet phyllo and butter. Set aside.
- 3Layer phyllo sheets, brushing each with butter - 2 stacks of 6 sheets.
- 4Spread 1/2 chicken mixture along short edge of each stack of phyllo sheets.
- 5Allow mixture to cover only 1/4 of sheets and leave 1 1/2 inches uncovered at each side.
- 6Fold sides in and brush with melted butter.
- 7Roll jelly-roll fasion and place on cooke sheet, seam side down. Brush with butter.
- 8Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, or until phyllo is browned and crispy.
- 9Cut each in half.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken in Phyllo
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.5
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 798.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 18.1 g