So good and so easy! I got this from my SIL, and even though it is more like chicken enchiladas, this is the name that came with it. Cook time does not include cooking and shredding chicken.
- Combine all indregients except tortillas and chicken.
- Mix half of the sauce with chicken and roll into tortillas and put into a baking dish.
- Then pour the rest of sauce over filled tortillas.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350, or until bubly and hot.
- Garnish with more grated cheese, olives, and tomatoes.
Very good recipe! I forgot to add the green onion into the sauce mixture but I did put them on top as a garnish. Thanks so much for posting!