1/2 Photos of Mexican Chicken Crepes
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
So good and so easy! I got this from my SIL, and even though it is more like chicken enchiladas, this is the name that came with it. Cook time does not include cooking and shredding chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all indregients except tortillas and chicken.
- 2Mix half of the sauce with chicken and roll into tortillas and put into a baking dish.
- 3Then pour the rest of sauce over filled tortillas.
- 4Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350, or until bubly and hot.
- 5Garnish with more grated cheese, olives, and tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (3921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 763.8
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 146.6 mg
- Sodium 1990.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 39.5 g