Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of my favorite soups. It's not overly spicey, but has a nice little kick. Just the way I like it! My kids love this too.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups half-and-half cream
- Combine taco seasoning and flour.
- Add broth, taco seasoning with flour to a pan and stir until all lumps are removed.
- Add all other ingredients other then half and half.
- Cook about 20 minutes.
- Add half and half and cook until warm (do not boil as it will curdle).
- Serve with topping of choice, if any.
- I have topped with cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
- I have also eaten it as is.
This is very good! I used cooked rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. It made it even easier! This is very tasty! Thanks for sharing.