This is one of my favorite soups. It's not overly spicey, but has a nice little kick. Just the way I like it! My kids love this too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine taco seasoning and flour.
- 2Add broth, taco seasoning with flour to a pan and stir until all lumps are removed.
- 3Add all other ingredients other then half and half.
- 4Cook about 20 minutes.
- 5Add half and half and cook until warm (do not boil as it will curdle).
- 6Serve with topping of choice, if any.
- 7I have topped with cheese and crushed tortilla chips.
- 8I have also eaten it as is.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 800.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 19.1 g