Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a modified version of a recipe in the Ro tel cookbook.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, in chunks
- 1 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, in sauce (Mexican Fesival)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Cook chicken approximately 5 minutes until no longer pink.
- Add all ingredients except the cheese and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cover and reduce the heat to low for 20 minutes or until rice is done.
- Once done stir and top with cheese.