Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
with Cheddar Cheese and Tomatoes
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 11 ounces flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the three kinds of soup and the tomatoes. Stir in the chicken.
- In a greased 13 x 9- inch pan, layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture, beginning and ending with tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.