Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A favorite from my mom!
- 1 chicken, cooked and deboned, shredded
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 flour tortillas, cut into 1 inch squares
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) green chilies, chopped
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- Brown onion in a little butter.
- In large bowl, add onion, soup, chiles and chicken. Set aside.
- Spray 13 x 9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Line bottom of pan with pieces of tortillas. Top with chicken mixture. Then, add layer of cheese.
- Repeat the layer of tortilla pieces, chicken mixture and cheese.
- Repeat again ending with the cheese on the top layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!