Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe combines chicken, cheese, spaghetti, and Rotel in a delicious casserole. For variation, use your favorite type of pasta. From my good friend Amy.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
This is a great tasting casserole. My husband loved it too. It's very easy to put together and will be a keeper in my household. I plan to make this again and again. The only changes I made were adding a little cayenne pepper and I used Penne pasta. DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing! Melanie
OMG This recipe is super EASY & DELICIOUS! While making it, I told my family it was Mexican Chicken Casserole 'Surprise'. I wasn't sure everyone would like it because of the mushrooms and tomatoes but everyone who tried it liked it. And I was especially happy because it was very easy to make Gluten Free (since I have Celiac Disease and have to be on a Gluten Free Diet.) (Progresso Creamy Mushroom Soup is Gluten Free and I used Gluten Free spaghetti that I boiled for 6 mins. and let it bake the rest.)