Recipe by Nasseh
A simple dish the whole family can enjoy.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This was a pretty good casserole. It was really "soupy" though. I used mexican shredded cheese and nacho cheese soup for more zip and really liked it that way. This was a simple and tasty supper, thanks for posting! Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 8 (64 inch) flour tortillas, torn into bite size
- 304.75 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 59.14 ml milk
- 113.39-170.09 g light sour cream
- 113.39 g shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Scatter the tortilla shells in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray then cook the chicken until no longer pink.
- Mix the soup, salsa, sour cream, milk, cheese, & chicken together in a bowl then pour over the tortillas.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.