A simple dish the whole family can enjoy.
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas, torn into bite size
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 -6 ounces light sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Scatter the tortilla shells in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray then cook the chicken until no longer pink.
- Mix the soup, salsa, sour cream, milk, cheese, & chicken together in a bowl then pour over the tortillas.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
This was a pretty good casserole. It was really "soupy" though. I used mexican shredded cheese and nacho cheese soup for more zip and really liked it that way. This was a simple and tasty supper, thanks for posting! Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag