Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook and stir chicken and cumin in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 minute.
- Add peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salsa; cook 2 minute Add Neufchatel cheese; cook 2 minute or until melted.
- Stir in beans and tomatoes.
- Spoon 1/3 of chicken mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; top with 1 tortilla and 1/2 each of remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture; cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minute or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 minute or until melted.