Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe from Kraft that we like.
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa, thick and chunky
- 2 ounces neufchatel cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (6 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat Mexican cheese, finely shredded
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook and stir chicken and cumin in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 minute.
- Add peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salsa; cook 2 minute Add Neufchatel cheese; cook 2 minute or until melted.
- Stir in beans and tomatoes.
- Spoon 1/3 of chicken mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; top with 1 tortilla and 1/2 each of remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture; cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minute or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 minute or until melted.