Recipe by katew
Easy week night dinner - adapted from a recipe taken from Australian Good Taste Magazine. I used mild salsa to make it kid friendly but go as hot and spicy as you like .
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g diced chicken fillets
- 1 (420 g) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (420 g) can Mexican chili beans
- 1 (420 g) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 (300 g) jar mild salsa
- 1 cup grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and brown chicken in pan.
- Tip beans over base of 4 cup capacity ovenproof baking dish.
- Top with all the cooked chicken.
- Tip corn over chicken layer.
- Pour over salsa.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through
- Serve with guacamole and/or sour cream if desired.