1/8 Photos of Mexican Chicken Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
This is a delicious dish that gets rave reviews! I get many requests for this recipe. :) I've also froze it for OAMC, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos, crushed (large bag)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag mexican cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- canned jalapeno slices or sliced ripe olives, for presentation
- 1Boil the chicken until done. Pull apart. Keep the broth.
- 2Mix soups, salsa, and chilies together. Set aside.
- 3In 13x9 pan, layer half of the doritos, half of the chicken, half of the sauce, and then half of the cheese. Pour about 1/4 cup of the broth on top.
- 4Repeat ending with cheese and broth.
- 5Add on sliced jalapenos or black olive slices for presentation, if you wish.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.6
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 1142.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 21.3 g