- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) bag corn chips
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 medium chopped onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Slowly boil chicken for 1 hour.
- In separate bowl combine both soups, Rotel, onion, and chicken broth.
- In 13x9 inch casserole dish make a layer of chips then chicken, then soup mixture.
- Repeat once more.
- Spread cheese over top and bake @ 400° for about 30 minutes, keeping an eye not to burn cheese.