Recipe by Audrey M
A very quick meal. It takes only 35 minutes to cook. You can set down to a nice meal in less than an hour with your family.
Top Review by * Carly *
We really enjoyed this dish. I used precooked diced chicken that I had in the freezer from a previous meal. And prepared as directed. Loved the salsa flavor in the stuffing. We will be making this again for sure. Thanks for a neat recipe.
- 1 1⁄4 cups hot water
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon lowfat margarine (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir in water, 1/4 cup of the salsa, margarine and vegetable/seasoning packet in 2-quart baking pan.
- Stir in stuffing crumbs to moisten.
- Arrange chicken over stuffing.
- Pour remaining salsa over chicken.
- Loosely cover pan with foil; bake 35 minute Sprinkle with cheese and melt.