If you like mexican food and chicken burritos this is a good one to try.
Make and share this Mexican Chicken Burritos (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- Add broth, salsa and flour in crock pot, mixing well.
- Add onion and garlic, stir together.
- Place whole chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred meat with 2 forks, discard all bones and other unwanted parts.
- Then run juice thru a blender to make a smooth liquid.
- Return liquid to crock pot.
- Add sour cream to juice in crock pot stirring well.
- Add chicken pieces and let heat on low until ready to serve.
- Heat beans and tortillas serve with cheese to make burritos.