Recipe by Chef 313014
I got this off the back of a package of ground chicken. If you like it spicy, you'll like this!
Top Review by Brenda.
This is really good. I thought it a bit dry when mixing it up so I used the whole 15oz can of tomato sauce. I thought it was perfect. Now what to do with the leftovers... Maybe a taco or an omelet filling. The best part is I usually have these ingredients in the house. Thanks for sharing. *Made for PAC Spring 2010*
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 2 (440 ml) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (250 ml) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, and
- cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375F(190C). Cook chicken in skillet over medium heat until fully cooked.
- In 2L casserole dish, mix chicken with all ingredients except cheese. Cover and bake 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese is melted.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 175F (80C).