Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet Taco Soup Seasoning. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 5 tablespoons homemade gourmet taco soup seasoning (or 1 packet)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, undrained (tomatoes with green chilies)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen corn
- In a soup pot, saute' carrots and celery for 5 minutes.
- Add the Taco Soup Seasoning and cooked, diced chicken and chopped vegetables, chicken broth, and Rotel tomatoes to soup pot.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes. Add corn and cook for 10 more minutes.
Great flavor and easy to make! I added black beans as well and loved it.