Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet Taco Soup Seasoning. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 5 tablespoons homemade gourmet taco soup seasoning (or 1 packet)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, undrained (tomatoes with green chilies)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen corn
- In a soup pot, saute' carrots and celery for 5 minutes.
- Add the Taco Soup Seasoning and cooked, diced chicken and chopped vegetables, chicken broth, and Rotel tomatoes to soup pot.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes. Add corn and cook for 10 more minutes.
Great flavor and easy to make! I added black beans as well and loved it.