1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken and Rice
1 hr 10 mins
Danny Beason's Note:
Channel 8 volunteer tv. Great side
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the chicken cubes with taco seasoning.
- 2In a heavy skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil and add the chicken and cook, stirring, until it changes color.
- 3Stir in rice and stir to mix.
- 4Add salsa and water.
- 5Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- 6Cover and allow to cook about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and allow to stand about 5 minutes before serving.
- 8If you like, you may sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (1616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2008.5
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 526.6 mg
- Sodium 2154.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 228.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: