- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 29.58 ml cooking oil
- 236.59 ml uncooked uncle ben converted rice
- 236.59 ml salsa (Mild, medium or hot to your taste)
- 236.59 ml water
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the chicken cubes with taco seasoning.
- In a heavy skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the oil and add the chicken and cook, stirring, until it changes color.
- Stir in rice and stir to mix.
- Add salsa and water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover and allow to cook about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand about 5 minutes before serving.
- If you like, you may sprinkle with chopped cilantro.