Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
taken from 'The Charlotte Observer' May 14, 2007
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn mixed with chopped peppers, undrained
- COAT a lorge nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add cicken; cook and stir on medium-high 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning mix, beans, corn and 1/4 cup water. Cook 8 to 10 minutes; stir frequently or until sauce is slightly thickened.