Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 339 calories, 34g protein, 9g net carbs, 16g fat, 109mg cholesterol, 811mg sodium
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml adobo seasoning
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1.62 ml chili flakes
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 439.41 g can black beans, drained
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies, drained
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Add first 11 ingredients (tomato paste through bell peppers) to crockpot and mix well.
- Add chicken thighs and stir well to coat chicken with seasonings; add black beans and chilies, do not stir.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours Before serving, stir thoroughly.
- Serve with cheddar cheese and sour cream if desired.