Prep 25 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I tend to make this when I have alot of chicken left over and working for a place that has chicken every day of the week I can have alot of left over chickn. I use both white and dark meat in this.
- 1 bag white corn tortilla chips
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray and cover bottom of pot with slightly crushed chips.
- Combine soups, broth, rotel, and chili powder in a separate bowl.
- Layer half of the following ingredients over chips in the following order: chicken, soup mixture, cheese.
- Layer once more with rest of ingredients beginning with chips and ending with cheese.
- Cook on high in crock pot for three hours.