Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of the best Mexican recipes I ever had and it tastes just like restaurant style!
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces tomatoes
- 1 whole chicken, cooked, boned, and chopped
- unsalted butter, for greasing the pan
- 11 1⁄2 ounces flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. 2. Spray a 13 by-9-inch pan with the cooking spray. 3. In a large bowl, stir together the 3 kinds of soup and the tomatoes. 4. Stir in the chicken. 5. Layer the tortillas and the chicken chicken mixture in the pan, 6. beginning and ending with tortillas. 7. Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.