- 2 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 ounces nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, 1 bag of Dorritos
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken thouroughly however you like.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix soups, Rotel and milk.
- When chicken is done, shred and add to soup mix.
- Crush bag of Dorritos.
- Pour half of the chicken & soup mix evenly into a 9x13" baking pan.
- Spread half of the Dorritos over the mix.
- Repeat the layering of chicken/soup and Dorritos.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove foil, spread shredded cheese over top and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.