Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Paula Deen RULES!
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 whole chickens, cooked, boned, and chopped or 4 cups leftover cooked chicken
- unsalted butter, for greasing pan
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13 by-9-inch pan with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 3 kinds of soup and the tomatoes.
- Stir in the chicken.
- Layer the tortillas and the chicken mixture in the pan, beginning and ending with tortillas.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the casserole and bake for 30 minutes.