Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe that is used at a school I work for and the kids love it.
- 6 lbs cooked chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 quarts water
- 4 ounces chicken base
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 1 1⁄2 quarts nacho cheese
- 0.5 (50 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (50 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 lbs tortilla chips
- Heat chicken, water and chicken base to a boil.
- Add Rotel tomatoes, nacho cheese sauce, cream of chicken and mushroom soup.
- Place 1/2 cup of Chicken Mixture over 1/2 cup of Tortilla Chips.