Recipe by ILove2Cook in Queens
A yummy new take on baked chicken. If you are on WW, it's 4 points a serving.
- 4 whole chicken breasts, halved
- taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350.
- Place chicken in large zip lock back with seasoning. Think shake and bake.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until not pink in the middle.
- Mix salsa and sour cream together and brush onto chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar (I use kraft 2%) and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.