Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Seasoned black beans, salsa and red bell pepper partnered with chicken make a robust and spicy meal.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a 3 quart casserole dish or a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine the salsa, red bell pepper, cumin, lemon juice, chili powder and garlic.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken. Pour the black beans on top and cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with rice if desired.