1/1 Photo of Mexican Chicken
MI Mom's Note:
Fast easy chicken for weeknights - whole family loves. Easy to adjust for "spicyness", change from Montery Jack w/Jalapeno to regular Montery Jack Cheese and skip the chiles. I Serve with fresh salsa and avacado. I make boxed yellow rice as a side. (Notes: Don't be afraid of the Doritos and works very well with frozen bagged chicken breasts)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Rinse and pat chicken dry.
- 3Flatten all chicken breasts to even thickness.
- 4Crush Doritos to a very fine texture,(I use a meat tenderizer and a plasic bag), place in shallow dish.
- 5Mix together egg white, garlic, and juice from the lime.
- 6Dip chicken into egg mixture and then coat with Doritos.
- 7Place in baking dish, cook for 20 - 25 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, place chile strips on chicken, cover with cheese.
- 9Bake until cheese is melted - about 5 minutes.
- 10Remove and serve - garnish with Salsa and Avacado.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.7 mg
- Sodium 396.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 42.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nacho cheese flavor Doritos