Fast easy chicken for weeknights - whole family loves. Easy to adjust for "spicyness", change from Montery Jack w/Jalapeno to regular Montery Jack Cheese and skip the chiles. I Serve with fresh salsa and avacado. I make boxed yellow rice as a side. (Notes: Don't be afraid of the Doritos and works very well with frozen bagged chicken breasts)
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse and pat chicken dry.
- Flatten all chicken breasts to even thickness.
- Crush Doritos to a very fine texture,(I use a meat tenderizer and a plasic bag), place in shallow dish.
- Mix together egg white, garlic, and juice from the lime.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture and then coat with Doritos.
- Place in baking dish, cook for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place chile strips on chicken, cover with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted - about 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve - garnish with Salsa and Avacado.