1/4 Photos of Mexican Cheesecake
Jessica Williams's Note:
I got this recipe from a lady I work with. We were having a Mexican potluck at work. When she told us she was bring Mexican cheesecake, we all kinda looked at her funny. After we got done eating the cheesecake, we asked for for the directions on how to make it. I took it home and made it that night for a family get together we have every weekend. It was very easy to make. It sat in my house overnight before I took it out to my grandma's house. Not sure how I kept my boyfriend out of it. It smelled so good. It went so fast. My mom and grandma told me from now on this is what I'm to bring every weekend. I hope y'all enjoy the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup of sugar (reserve 1/2 cups of sugar for the topping).
- 3Roll out 1 can of crescent rolls and places on bottom of buttered 13 x 9 glass cake pan.
- 4Pour mixture on top of crescent rolls.
- 5Roll out other can of crescent rolls and place on top of mixture. (If seams come undone while rolling out. pinch together).
- 6Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 4 tsp of cinnamon in different bowl.
- 7Spread softened butter on top of crescent rolls.
- 8Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture on top of butter.
- 9Place in oven for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 96.6 mg
- Sodium 324.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g