Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a lady I work with. We were having a Mexican potluck at work. When she told us she was bring Mexican cheesecake, we all kinda looked at her funny. After we got done eating the cheesecake, we asked for for the directions on how to make it. I took it home and made it that night for a family get together we have every weekend. It was very easy to make. It sat in my house overnight before I took it out to my grandma's house. Not sure how I kept my boyfriend out of it. It smelled so good. It went so fast. My mom and grandma told me from now on this is what I'm to bring every weekend. I hope y'all enjoy the recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, eggs, 1 cup of sugar (reserve 1/2 cups of sugar for the topping).
- Roll out 1 can of crescent rolls and places on bottom of buttered 13 x 9 glass cake pan.
- Pour mixture on top of crescent rolls.
- Roll out other can of crescent rolls and place on top of mixture. (If seams come undone while rolling out. pinch together).
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar and 4 tsp of cinnamon in different bowl.
- Spread softened butter on top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture on top of butter.
- Place in oven for 30-40 minutes depending on your oven.
It was very easy to assemble, and smelled terrific baking. However, the taste didn't wow me. I will stick with the traditional; or for an easy one use the vanilla wafer in a paper lined cupcake pan; topped with cheese mixture.
Quick and delicious!
This is amazing.