Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe is posted by request; I've not tried it yet - but it sounds awfully easy & tasty. From a Bisquick cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400*.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Drain green chilies, and mix with Bisquick, sour cream and egg until blended.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls apart 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve warm.
I just got done making these. They were really easy to make and I had all the ingredients on hand. I found them a little bland, but when they are dipped in something like salsa or guac., they are great. I would make these again.