Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
It takes about 30 minutes to thaw out the Puff pastry sheet. You only need 1 sheet for this recipe. You can add any type of meat to this pizza for those pizza lovers in your family.
- 1 sheet of pepperidge farm puff pastry sheet
- 3⁄4 cup prego traditional Italian sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Thaw out the pastry sheet at room temperature for about 30 minute
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 15" x 10" rectangle and place on baking sheet.
- Prick with fork.
- Bake 10 minute
- Mix pasta sauce and picante sauce and spread to within ½ inch of edges.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake 5 minute or until cheese melts.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Note: you can turn this into a meat lovers pizza very easily.
- Just add your favorite meats to the top right before you sprinkle on the cheese.