1/4 Photos of Mexican Cheese Dip W/Green Chilies and Tequila
How much fun is that?!!! Now THAT'S a party! *Note: Kozmic Blues made this for me and let me know how boozy it was! Yikes!! So I would definately say to take her advice on the tequila and start with HALF of the amount first!! Thanks, Koz for the head's up!!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 2 tablespoons tequila, start with half the amount
- 1In large bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
- 2In medium saucepan, heat milk til warm.
- 3Stirring, add cheese mixture.
- 4Slowly stir til melted.
- 5Stir in chilies, tomatoes and tequila.
- 6Heat through.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips or sliced french bread.
You Might Also Like...View All Dips Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cheese Dip W/Green Chilies and Tequila
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 651.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: