Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very old recipe that I still love to make and enjoy! Simple, cheesy and fun to eat! Great for parties!
- In non-stick pan, saute onions in butter till softened.
- Cube cheese and add.
- Drain half of the tomato juice and mash tomatoes, add tomatoes and rest of juice.
- Cook, stirring, til melted over low heat.
- Set aside.
- Cut top third off bread, cut top into bite-sized cubes.
- Hollow out inside leaving a 1/2" shell. Cut inside pieces into bite-sized pieces.
- Place bread bowl onto platter.
- Place bread cubes around bread bowl for dipping.
- Pour cheese sauce into bread bowl.
- *You can sub regular velveeta if desired.
Very Gooooood!!! Thanks for another great recipe!!