1/1 Photo of Mexican Cheese Dip in Bread Bowl
This is a very old recipe that I still love to make and enjoy! Simple, cheesy and fun to eat! Great for parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In non-stick pan, saute onions in butter till softened.
- 2Cube cheese and add.
- 3Drain half of the tomato juice and mash tomatoes, add tomatoes and rest of juice.
- 4Cook, stirring, til melted over low heat.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Cut top third off bread, cut top into bite-sized cubes.
- 7Hollow out inside leaving a 1/2" shell. Cut inside pieces into bite-sized pieces.
- 8Place bread bowl onto platter.
- 9Place bread cubes around bread bowl for dipping.
- 10Pour cheese sauce into bread bowl.
- 12*You can sub regular velveeta if desired.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cheese Dip in Bread Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 1580.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 18.2 g