Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this from a friend years ago. It's easy to make and very good.
- 1 lb cheddar cheese
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 6 eggs
choice of fillings
- green pepper
- jalapeno pepper
- Shred cheeses and mix together.
- Put half on bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan (glass pan).
- Put choice of fillings evenly over.
- Then sprinkle with the rest of cheese.
- Beat eggs and milk together and pour over top.
- Bake 1/2 hour or until brown around edges at 350°F degrees.
- Cool and cut into squares.