Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Recipe came from The Daily Ardmoreite March 1, 1995
Make and share this Mexican Cheddar Skillet Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cook chicken in skillet in hot oil 4 to 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in rice, tomatoes and salsa.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Continue cooking about 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Very good and easy recipe. I didn't want to pre-cook the rice so I used undrained diced tomatoes and added 1C water - just added the rice to the mixture and let it cook along with everything else. Love that this is made all in just one pan. Thank you.
I fixed this last night & served it with \