Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it sure was a hit when I have made it for adult company. It is hot but good!!
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) canschopped ripe olives
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies (If you are really daring and like hot, you can use jalepeno's)
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 chopped green onions
- 2 cloves mashed garlic
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- Blend all the above ingredients and preferably let sit overnight.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops Corn Chips.
- Recipe easily doubled.
This is a great recipe for olive lovers. It's kinda like a olive salsa. Thanks Tweeky