1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This is so tasty, I could quite easily eat this as a main dish with nothing else. It is a variation of my Spanish cauliflower recipe, with a little kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break the cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling water for 10 minites, drain.
- 2In a large bowl combine the butter, sugar, salt and pepper, and cracker crumbs.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes, onion and drained cauliflower.
- 4Pour into a casserole dish and cover with the cheese.
- 5Bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 50.0 mg
- Sodium 442.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with lime and cilantro