1/7 Photos of Mexican Casserole - Weight Watchers
Sam #3's Note:
This is a very different variation of "Mexican Casserole - 6.5 Weight Watcher Points". This is a little easier and quicker and I wanted to see the nutritional info on it. This is a great WW recipe as it's high in fiber, low in fat and is very filling. This can be OAMC as it freezes and reheats well after cooking. I havn't tried freezing before cooking though. It could also easily be made vegetarian simply by subbing the hamburger for another type of bean or meat substitute. Edited to add that these are *very* large servings and I calculated them to be only 7.5 points each if calculated using only 4 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger and onions in large skillet, until thoroughly cooked.
- 2Add tomatoes, corn, back beans and crushed chilies, mix well.
- 3Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Mix in sour cream, simmer another 10 minutes.
- 5Top with cheese when serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mexican Casserole - Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 218.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 44.3 g