This is a very different variation of "Mexican Casserole - 6.5 Weight Watcher Points". This is a little easier and quicker and I wanted to see the nutritional info on it. This is a great WW recipe as it's high in fiber, low in fat and is very filling. This can be OAMC as it freezes and reheats well after cooking. I havn't tried freezing before cooking though. It could also easily be made vegetarian simply by subbing the hamburger for another type of bean or meat substitute. Edited to add that these are *very* large servings and I calculated them to be only 7.5 points each if calculated using only 4 servings.
- Brown hamburger and onions in large skillet, until thoroughly cooked.
- Add tomatoes, corn, back beans and crushed chilies, mix well.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in sour cream, simmer another 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese when serving.