Recipe by Dixie from Kansas
This is very similar to the other kinds but with chips, extra meat and extra flavors
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips, coursely crushed (I like Santitos)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown onion and hambuger, drain and add rest of ingredients except cheese and chips.
- In a 9x12 baking dish spread half the chips on the bottom and add half of the meat mixture and top with 1/2 of the cheese.
- repeat layer ending in cheese. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream on the side.